raves and rants:
things I’ve learned…
1. that anyone who doesn’t believe in a God hasn’t really communed with nature, hasn’t taken the time to look around and see the miracles that surround us. How can you not believe after experiencing the torrential waves of the sea? after feeling the warmth of the sun on your face? After seeing breathtaking views? How can you not believe if you have, for one second, thought about it?
2. that as much as I adore the forests and the sea, I am a career person. That I’m more befitting in the hustle and bustle of an over crowded city life, than the natural wonders of nature. That I’d adapt more to the jungle of the city than the amazon’s (or elsewhere for that matter)
3. that sand tastes bad
4. that sea water tastes worst than sand
5. that you can’t laugh while snorkelling, it’ll drown you
6. that I am loved, and I am really glad that I am
7. that one needs sun block
8. that crocs aren’t suited for beach wear
9. that the instinct to panic works for me
10. to listen to the locals, especially when they say that it’s better to leave the boat
11. that sea sickness will become a part of you
…all I can remember for now. I have gotta go back to work. Will update this as more comes to mind. I just wanted a rough draft anyhoo.